Elevator Pitch No. 2

Elevator Pitch No. 2

by Josh Korthuis

A reflection on the feedback you received from your last pitch. 

I only received one comment on my last elevator pitch with only positive information so I did not have no criticism to go off of for this pitch. My last pitch was "straight buckets" though so I hope you guys think this product pitch meets your expectations as well!

The only changes I made was that I tried to use good eye contact with the camera as if it were the audience and emphasize all my words so I could be heard clearly. 

Comments

  1. Josh,

    Despite the slight awkwardness of involving the highly personal space of a bathroom, you managed to make it light and fun. I particularly enjoyed you already taking the role of an entrepreneur. However, I am not sure how you plan to differentiate your product or maintain your "unjust advantage", as the features you mentioned are relatively easy to copy and I believe some of them are already on the market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josh,
    I think you did a great job making your pitch entertaining and unique. I thought your bathroom was actually a great place for your pitch, based on its connection to your product. I think that you product's success relies greatly on the marketing for your product, but based on your pitch, I think it would do very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Josh,

    It is unfortunate that more people did not comment on your first elevator pitch but I imagine that you could identify some things you needed to change yourself. I really enjoy how you approach your elevator pitch and how comfortable you are when discussing your business plans and what not. You are much more clear this time around as you say in your post and just being able to see some of your own problems to begin with is a great start to evaluating yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment