Elevator Pitch No. 3

Elevator Pitch No. 3

by Josh Korthuis


Well everyone have I am making another video about toilet seats so I thought I would add a little spice to this one since Professor Pryor asked us to be dynamic. I know the haters are gonna hate but I think this presentation is straight buckets and would catch the consumers eye in real life! No one gave me any advice on the last videos so this is what my presentation has come to. I hope you all enjoy it and consider my product a very innovative idea for the future.  


Comments

  1. Josh,

    Having commented on your previous video, I would disagree with no one having given you advice. I still do not see what makes your product unique, as it is quite easy to copy. Some of your features, such as the seat warmer, is probably already on the market. Everyone may use toilets, but that does not mean that everyone is your market. Some may be totally fine with the current toilets, and are thus not your potential customer. I can see that you are trying to catch the consumers by making it comic, however, an elevator pitch is more for the investors than the customers. You should keep that in mind for the future pitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josh,
    I thought your pitch was very dynamic and entertaining. I actually went to a fishing store last week that had a heated toilet seat. This reminded me of your product, because I thought of how you wanted to include that. I think what sets your product apart is its unique customization. I think that this is what you need to highlight, because it's what makes it appealing to your customers. As Maria said, not necessarily everyone will be interested, but that doesn't meant that it couldn't be a big success, if marketed well and set apart from similar products.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment